To request a media credential please contact Tracy Cobb from Tony Fay PR at email@example.com for the tournament pin and then register here.
- Only media with tournament media accreditations will have access to the Media Room and any services, food or amenities offered.
- All credentials are nontransferable.
- Any media who asks a player for an autograph or asks to have his/her photo taken with a player will immediately lose his/her accreditation and asked to leave the tournament site. Media who indirectly asks for autographs or photos with players may lose his/her accreditation and asked to leave the tournament site.
- Media should ask for a ticket for a seat in Stadium Court for each day of coverage. Tickets will be handed out solely at the discretion of the Media Director and other Media Room staff, and are not necessarily available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Deskspace and seats in Media Room are reserved for outlets filing daily and as photographer workspace.
- Media not following these guidelines or not following the directives of the Media Director or other Media Room staff, tournament staff, on-court officials, ushers and other tournament personnel may have their credentials revoked and immediately asked to leave the tournament site.
- All media guidelines mentioned above also apply to photographers and videographers.
- A photo box and any other areas set aside for photographers/videographers on Stadium Court are the sole areas open to photographers and videographers. Photographers/videographers must follow the directive of any tournament usher or official about where to photograph and move immediately or after the next changeover. If there is an issue, ask the usher to contact the Media Director or other Media Room staff to come to the court.
- Photographers/videographers can ask the Media Director or ofter Media Room staff for one-time permission to photograph from any otherwise unoccupied seat in Stadium Court.
- Photographers/videographers areas will be designated for the Grandstand Court and Court 3. Additionally photographers/videographers will have access to open seats in the stands.
- Photographers/videographers who are not actively shooting may be asked to leave any designated photo areas.
- Photographers/videographers can sit for short period of time in unused Media seats in the Stadium Court if the seat is not being used by the ticket holder.
- Photographers/videographers not following these guidelines or not following the directives of the Media Director or other Media Room staff, tournament staff, on-court officials, ushers and other tournament personnel may have their credentials revoked and immediately asked to leave the tournament site.